Picture
So…. (Did you ever realize that a whole lot of my blogs start with the word “So”?  What can I say? It’s a conversation opener!)

I am not sure if you’ve noticed, but I haven’t posted a blog in a LONG while. That would be for a few of reasons:

One, my love, love, love, CHRIS has been home on a long break from working, touring, writing and just being busy, and I’ve been spending every waking second with him.  While he is home he has been working to raise money to fund his worldwide release of new awesome songs.   I really hope he reaches his goal but REALLY glad he is home while he is trying!  Here is a link to his campaign if you want to help with that!

Two, I was so excited about my Halloween party which was AWESOME by the way!  I spent a lot of time talking about it beforehand and then my dad said I can make it a yearly tradition so I WILL be talking about it again!

Three, I have been working hard on doing daily things more independently.  For example there are a bunch of different things I can do in the bathroom. (Ok, that sounds weirdly personal but I don’t mean THAT bathroom stuff!)  Just like getting in there by myself by grabbing onto different handles and bars and stuff. Figuring out how to do that has taken a while to practice and get right.

Four is this NEW stair challenge I’ve been doing. You see, every night before bed, I have to walk up the stairs, round the corner then up MORE stairs, down a hallway around ANOTHER corner until finally I make it to my room and into bed.  We put up bars and handles all over the place so I can do this whole thing by myself (the independent thing again). WELL…my mom has been timing me to see how long it takes.  (She calls me Pokey McPokerson, whatever THAT means)  Anyway, my fastest time yet was 3 minutes!!! I want to eventually get down to 1 minute.  I don’t know if that sounds fast or slow to you but I can tell you the FIRST time I did it my time was more than 7 minutes!  I guess I WAS pretty pokey thenL

So yeah I have been busy and that is why I haven’t been writing a blog.  But MORE good news for me, I have been taken out of therapy so I have had a LOT of free time.   So…(again with the SO, man I need a new conversation starter!) ANYWAY-I had already decided that my questions blog was so successful (over 200 comments, thank YOU) that I want to do that again.  I mean there might be things you want to ask that I haven’t thought to tell you.  My mom keeps saying that people want to know how I am doing after 4 years.  Wow…4 years.  Its hard to believe 4 years has passed since my accident.  Like my youngest brothers are now in high school! And its like just yesterday my youngest SISTERS were babies. I might be a little off on my timing and stuff because the other day my dad asked me how old they were and I said I thought Mackenzie was 3, 4, or 5.  That is how she was when I was her nanny but do you know how old she is now?  TEN!!  Yeah I was A LITTLE off.

When I got in the horrible accident, I was living in a house with Chris and my brother Adam while my brother Dylan was in Hawaii in college.  Now I live in one with Chris, my brother and sisters, my mom and stepdad and Adam is engaged and living with Michelle, Dylan is going back to South Africa with Charlene and Cheyenne moved to LA to live with HER boyfriend!  Before you know it that ten year old will be off to college!!  Another thing that is way different is that I have two new family members, my adorable cousins Sinatra and DaVinci and soon my cousin Caitlin will be having a baby too!!

Later this month, Chris will be THIRTY but shhhh!!!! (even though this is SURE not the best way to keep a secret) it just seems that really old number came out of nowhere.  Another change I guess.  But for me the biggest change is that I was kind of popular before, I was Homecoming queen when I was in 8th grade, thank you very much! Now I am the Facebook queen…not the same L) I’m limited to just a few friends that come over but its kind of ok because I am a lot more of a homebody. I was REALLY self-conscious before; like I would throw a towel over my head if someone walked in the house and I didn’t have make-up on and now I don’t care much about that at all.

So (OMG, AGAIN?!?  I THINK I HAVE A “SO” PROBLEM!) that’s what I have been up to, that is my update and how I am today.  I am trying to get a video posted too but they are having technical difficulties I guess.

In the meantime, ask me questions.  The best question will get a surprise mailed to them!

Comments

Michelle
11/08/2013 10:53pm

Who is the one person (dead or alive) you wish you could meet and why?

11/18/2013 10:03pm

You win my favorite question contest! Yeah You! I will answer this question in my next blog and my mom will contact you directly about your prize!

12/06/2013 12:00pm

I guess my answer to that would have to be Rob Thomas,simply because I like him the best.I just love Matchbox 20,and I lways have liked guys that can sing(ahem,Chris!)

12/07/2013 3:26pm

well I guess I answered it right HERE,way to not do what you say Juli!sorry!!

Mara
11/08/2013 10:58pm

Hi Julianna…My question is: In what way do you think your accident changed you the most (not speaking of your physical challenges)….would like to hear…which way for the worst….and which way for the better…

11/17/2013 8:02pm

defiinitely the worst way my accident has changed me is my relationships with differnt people is wworse.and the only wway its better is my sense of humor is awesome

Xiomara Perez
11/08/2013 10:59pm

Hi Juliana! Do you speak Spanish? Since your fiancee's last name is Medina, it sounds like his family could be of Hispanic background,,,,I thought there is a possibility you get to speak Spanish with his relatives. Do you speak any other languages or which language would you like to learn?..... I think you are amazing and very beautiful!

11/11/2013 6:23pm

no,I cant speak Spanish.my mom always joks around with my fiance and says he can speak Spanish,but he really cant

Jen
11/08/2013 11:01pm

How do you see your life in five years from now? Ten years even?

11/14/2013 4:05pm

I alays say that I bet it will take 10 years until Im all the way better.I also think that is how long it will take for Chris to give in and finally marry me.so in 10 years I will be haaappy.better and married

11/08/2013 11:01pm

Sooooo Juliana! ;) You are so stinken cute! Your blog brought me a smile. Thank you! Glad to hear you are progressing and to "see/hear" the spunk we've heard about is returning. So, how do you like your eggs? (Do you even like eggs??) :)

11/09/2013 1:21pm

I like my eggs over easy.why?are you gonna make me eggs?

Kristina Brenner
11/08/2013 11:03pm

when do you think you and Chris will get married? What is your favorite girly thing to do, like paint your nails, hair, makeup, that sort of thing?! I know you went to Oak Forest High School but what high school did Chris go to? What is your favorite soda?

11/09/2013 5:56pm

ok-to start off with,Chris went to St.Lawerance high school.and,if it were up to me,we'd probably already be married,since Ive been bugging him since our first date.but honestly,I would start to really bug him in about a year or two and I dont think that guy would think of it on his own for a whole decade.or longer.geeze,right?

Arianne
11/08/2013 11:03pm

If you had a million dollars, how would you spend it?

J
12/07/2013 3:47pm

well...I SURE would help Chris finish his next album because thats number 1 to him,but we're hoping that one day we DO haave a million dollars to spend.

JAMIE VARGAS
11/08/2013 11:05pm

Have you ever considered writing a book about your experiences Pre and post accident? So many people are drawn to you, I think it would be an awesome idea.

11/18/2013 9:50pm

Yes I have thought about it. I might one day.

Maggie M
11/08/2013 11:06pm

So happy you put a new blog up! Loved it, like always <3
Question: Where in the world would you want to go on a trip (with Chris of course)?

11/18/2013 9:50pm

Egypt. If they only made an Egypt without elements I would be very happy.

Larissa Godoy
11/08/2013 11:12pm

So, haha ... may sound strange but I sought to know a lot of you, I thought you were different, even before the accident, (different in a good way) and even tried to be your friend on facebook, but I could not. I talked to your dad a while ago, he is a great man, congratulations beautiful family and being who you are! well, my question is: What is your biggest dream since your accident?
ah, I'm from Brazil, and even with the distance I want to meet you one day!

Leda
11/08/2013 11:29pm

Since your accident what do you feel is your biggest challenge and your greatest success?

11/18/2013 9:52pm

My biggest challenge is definitely my speech. My biggest success I guess would be the movie. If it ever happens that is.

Diane Lofthouse
11/08/2013 11:52pm

Hi Juliana, Happy that Chris is having a longer break this time :) So my question is.....Who is your favorite so far on X-Factor ??

11/18/2013 9:54pm

Well so far I like a few of them but right now its Josh Levi. My mom likes Alex and Sierra.

lucinda
11/09/2013 12:00am

hi Juliana what is your go to food mine when i am upset or stressing is M&Ms . LOL

11/18/2013 9:55pm

Fast Food. Drive thru. Except I can't drive now.

Shannon j
11/09/2013 12:05am

Do you think that your accident has given you a different perspective on life?

And where do you see yourself in ten years?

Amy
11/09/2013 12:07am

Hi Juliana..I have to say I love love love your blog! keep up the good work! My questions are what has been your biggest obstacle? If you can teach just one person something what would it be? and do you have a hobby?(besides this blog)

11/09/2013 12:27am

Juliana, I love your Blog's all of them you give such hope and inspiration to so many!! We Love you!!

My question is: Why were you ever insecure? You have always been so amazingly beautiful and there is nothing to be insecure about. <3

11/18/2013 9:59pm

Yes I was! I write about it all the time in this blog!

Jelly
11/09/2013 1:42am

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?

Tracie McDaniel
11/09/2013 1:46am

Hi Julianna,

You are AMAZING! What an inspiration to many!!! I love your positive approach to so many things in your life that, by many, would be seen as unbearable obstacles. But.....not you :) I just love how you constantly push forward and challenge yourself! Keep up the great work ♥

My question is about you & Chris!!! I know got engaged prior to your accident. To that end, have you talked much about your future together....setting a wedding date, having kids, where you would live, etc? Are these things a possibility at this point? I don't want to pry, but I am just curious.

Thanks again for your continued upbeat attitude in the midst of a situation that would leave many people with a negative outlook on life. You are such an amazing example of strength, hope, perseverance, determination, grace, and true beauty......from the inside out!!!!!! ♥♡♥♡

Fjóla from Iceland
11/09/2013 3:43am

I love your blog Juliana and most of all I love to hear that you are getting stronger and stronger :)

Carina
11/09/2013 4:09am

You have truly gone threw a lot, and you are still working soooo hard since your accident, have you thought about inspiring others that has been threw similar situations that has been life changing for them?
You have a gift I believe too inspire others and I was thinking over here in cold Sweden, how great it would be if you would have a web page just for people who for some reason had a live changing situation and with your inspiration they would find the strength too fight and too find happiness and reasons too live life too the fullest despite what happened.
Some one in my life lost the ability too use anything below the waist due too removal of a tumour , we are all trying in different ways too make our friend understand that life is not over and that fighting and working hard is a good way, but it is hard for our friend we know that, we want too help in anyway....but I am not were my friend is so I do understand what my friend says and thinks!!! I have no right too open my mouth basic. I get that ! But you do on other hand , you can open your mouth and say something and maybe inspire people who has given up!!! Could be like a part time job kind of. Just a thought..... Take care hugs from Sweden

Carol
11/09/2013 6:56am

Juliana!! You've had a lot of progress!! You're special! I'm your fan from Brazil. You and Chris are a beautiful couple. I wish you lots of good moments in your lives. Be happy!!!

11/18/2013 10:08pm

Chris should go to Brazil to perform! He has been to Norway so much he should go somewhere new now!

Didrick
11/09/2013 7:10am

Your blogs always make me smile and this one is no exception! So my question is: Has Chris ever broughts you gifts from Norway, like souvenirs or maybe even Norwegian food like brown cheese and lefse? Would love to hear what you think of Norwegian food if you've ever tried it. And if you've never had any Norwegian food, you are welcome to Norway anytime to try some of our food! :)

11/18/2013 9:58pm

Yes, he brings me something every time he goes. So I am expecting something this week. Hint HInt

Nancy
11/09/2013 7:55am

Julianna where do you see yourself in five and ten years?

Ellyn
11/09/2013 8:27am

I loved this blog! I shouldn't say it, but it was AWESOME! Ok, I have a problem with the word "Awesome" Like you have with the word "So". Of course I never even thought about you saying so too much, but I know I say the word awesome way too much! Anyway, my question is: Can you tell when somebody can't understand you, but they pretend they do? I can with me, and it makes me CRAZY!

Ida Ovedie
11/09/2013 8:28am

Good to hear from you!
Sounds like you've been pretty busy! :)
Great that you've been able to spend a lot of time with Chris now! :)

Well, a question:
What is the greatest thing you wish for Christmas? =)

Hugs, and kisses!

Chris Medina
11/09/2013 10:26am

I thought this blog was awesome! Good job babe! It's been great being home and it feels good to take a break (even though I worked a lot from home too) from work. Here is a question... What do you want out of life?

11/09/2013 5:17pm

oh Chris,I cant not respond to you.I love you SOOO much!what I want out of life is YOU.no,but really I would love nothing more than to actually marry you and have you be the father of my children.

Maria Newcomer
11/09/2013 7:04pm

You two touch my heart in a big way! You know what? I'm going to pray for this wish of Juliana's and that someday soon her wish will come true! Praying for you, Juliana!

Love,
Maria XO

Sarah
11/09/2013 10:49am

Yayyy a new blog finally! Hmmm, what question can I think of for you that I don't already know the answer to? Let's see...

If you could only eat ONE FOOD for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Hollie
11/09/2013 12:21pm

I have followed you and Chris since I saw his audition on American Idol. It was amazing to see that he still had the perseverance to continue his dream to support you and nurture his love for you for the rest of your lives. You both are very lucky to have each other in your lives! My question is.... When you talk about the little things that you used to care so much about but, now don't mean so much, and how you have changed..... Would you relive your life over and go about things differently?? Or would you do everything the same with no regrets because it's made you a different person today? My Mom didn't have the will to let her accident change her for the better. She lived her life the same way she had before but without thinking about using her circumstances to help her improve as well. I feel you can do both. Live your life as the person you were all along but also with more of an open heart and open mind.

Lisa
11/09/2013 1:12pm

Hiya Juli!! Great blog & great to be caught up on how you're doing!! I never cease to be amazed & inspired by how very far you've come since I first saw you & Chris on American Idol, especially by your ever evolving attitude & perspective on all you've got been through physically, emotionally, etc.. you are certainly a force to be reckoned with!! I look forward to hearing more & more.. you shine inside & out.. the true kind of radiant beauty that matters most!! God bless you always!!!

Siri Elizabeth
11/09/2013 1:14pm

Hi beautiful Juliana! I´ve been "stalking" you for a long time now. I´ve been reading everything you ever written. Watched and adored you´re pictures of you and Chris. You are so inspiring. You make my heart warm and also my heart bleed. I feel your pain, your happines and your joy of life. You make me happy, because of your inspiration.

My quoestion is very deep.. very deep. I hope you can handle it...

Will you ever come to Norway?! it would be a pleasure to meet you in person. And all of Norway would be glad to have you here! COME! :D

Love from a norwegian fan.

11/12/2013 11:41am

your question wasnt THAT deep.sorry .and ACTUALLY,Chris planned on taking me to Noray with him next year

Valerie
11/09/2013 2:26pm

Thanks for your blog!!! I have been praying for you and Chris since American Idol especially since I live in a Chicago suburb too. By the way, love you as a blonde!!! My question for you, what is your idea of a perfect date with Chris?

Christine
11/09/2013 3:06pm

Hi Juliana! .... SO... :) ....

If you could get Chris to try X-Factor or The Voice.. Which would you pick? Also.. if he could have his pick of Judges on The Voice (Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, Christina Aquilera, or Blake Shelton)..which one do you think he should pick?

Cheyenne
11/09/2013 4:42pm

Who is your favorite sibling NOW that I'm gone :) miss you!

11/18/2013 4:34pm

sorry Cheye,Mackenzie has ALWAYS been my favo rit e(Im pretty sure Ive said that on here before)r e m ember whn I tried to keep her?

Maria Newcomer
11/09/2013 6:38pm

Hey Juliana, I am so happy you are doing so well, you are so happy, and you have been taken off therapy! I'm so proud of everything you have accomplished! So, my question is:

1) Where would you like to be in five years from now? What do you see yourself doing?

Juliana, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Maria XO

Maria Newcomer
11/09/2013 6:40pm

Juliana, if you could be any character in any play, who would you chose to be and why? I'd love to hear!

Love,
Maria XO

Maria Newcomer
11/09/2013 6:43pm

Juliana, what is your favorite all time memory with Chris? You know that we all love you guys as a couple and envy what you two love birds have! We'd love to find out more about you! Can't wait until the movie! Hope you will answer this one too! Thank you so much for answering my questions! You are so sweet!

Love,
Maria XO

jeannie armstrong
11/09/2013 7:20pm

Tell me something positive that came out of your accident

Debbie Racosky
11/09/2013 7:47pm

Hi Juli
My question:
Who is your favorite musician/band, after Chris?

Linda Haskins
11/09/2013 9:39pm

Hi Juliana ! I too love your blog and finding out more about you . I can hardly wait to see where you are in 5 years ! You are beautiful and a facinating person ! My question ? What song is your absolute favorite of Chris's ?

11/10/2013 12:10am

Juliana;
You are truely an inspiration to many!! This is a relative on the Spencer side. You looked beautiful at the picnic. Wish I would have had more time to talk to you!! I love reading your blogs and anything else you write!!

Charlene
11/10/2013 10:00am

This was such a great blog Juli!!!!
Loved reading every word!
My question would be.... What would you really want make happen in the next year??

11/10/2013 7:59pm

my answer will always be the same for these type of questions.and that would be FINALLY MARRY CHRIS!!!so talk him into it!!!

ruben
11/10/2013 10:00am

Hola juliana yo se que esta en español,pero quiero decirles que son una pareja que inspira mucho chris y juliana es un ejemplo del verdadero amor,y pido a Dios que todo salga bien y que cada dia te mejores que cada dia sus vidas crescan y se alivien rapidamente, con una gran admiracion ruben

BK Gale
11/10/2013 10:32am

Julianna - always love reading your blogs and seeing your updates. You are such a strong person - who would not love you. You are amazing - keep up the great work.

11/10/2013 11:24am

we'd our progress since his audition on American idol. I get tears every time, and seeing you write blogs is absolutely amazing! I would like to see another video! Hopefully those technical difficulties clear up soon ;) Chris is an absolutely amazing man, and hopefully you guys will marry one day! Te first video after your accident, I told myself that you will heal. And before my eyes, you're healing. I believe in you! Keep up the good work Juli!!! Love you!

11/10/2013 11:29am

I have been following your progress* since his audition on American idol! Idk why the typo was in there in the first comment!! Lol

Claire
11/10/2013 6:16pm

Will you ever be able to go off seizure medicines, like in order to get pregnant for example? I ask since I know you want a family one day :)

Kayla
11/10/2013 9:22pm

Hi Juli!

My question for you is this: what goal do you have for yourself that, when you achieve it, you'll know that nothing else will ever compare to that moment?

Second question: I'm headed to Foxwoods Casino in another week or so. Should I put my $$$ on red or black? ;-)

Jill Young
11/11/2013 7:44am

Hi Juliana
As you have inspired so many people around the world with your determination, is there any one person whom you look at and think, that person is an inspiration to me, to keep going and to realise a good future is possible. Family and friends excluded :-)

Mommy
11/13/2013 8:40am

Here is my question: WHY aren't you answering these questions?? I see you reading them, hear you talking about them, watch you type all day long. Hello? Give the people what they want...ANSWERS!!
You asked for it lady.

Mommy (again)
11/13/2013 8:45am

And here is a real question:
What can I do to inspire you to improve your speech? The secret it out and we ALL know you can talk better but clear speech is not your habit yet. So please tell me what I can do to make clear speech your habit so everyone can understand you, every time. Looking for a real action plan here and want you to state it publicly so you are committed to it.
Oh, and NOT answering is NOT an option because I can see you.
(Say "bubbles" for me just once today? hahahaha....inside joke, right? Don't tell anyone) I love you McPokerson.

Tiffany
11/13/2013 6:26pm

Hi Juliana,

I have been following your posts for a while now and I find your story to be fascinating and inspiring. I am a graduate student in my last year of school, I'm going to be a speech therapist. I have wondered for a while now...have you ever seen a speech therapist? If so, how was your experience, do you still see them?
I would also like to know what would motivate you to begin to work on using your "clear" speech everyday. Maybe getting to do something fun (go to a movie, order pizza) after using your clear speech for so many days would help make it a habit? :)

JoAn Stead
11/14/2013 12:36am

Juliana,
What do the doctors say now about your progress? Are they shocked?
Do you remember anything about the accident, like calling Chris and your mom after?
It's inspiring to see your determination, as well as Chris'. I can't wait to see you both walk down the aisle together and become husband and wife. :-)

11/18/2013 10:06pm

I never called Chris or my mom or anyone because I was in a coma right away and stayed in one for 6 weeks! The doctors have definitely been shocked since they said I was going to DIE or be a vegetable. I bet I am the funniest vegetable they ever saw!

Debbie Marcordes
12/09/2013 7:35am

Juli I love your reply to this - I love your sense of humor - this made me laugh out loud - thank you!!! Keep doing what you are doing because you sure are amazing.

P.M.
11/14/2013 10:51am

Juliana,
I'm so happy you are doing well and so happy you finally posted. Are you still working on your art and have you been working on a way to start selling the actual paintings or re-prints? I really think you should your work is beautiful. If you have time post new things you have been working on.

Jill
11/16/2013 5:05pm

Hi Juliana

I have to say I am with your mother on this one.... you have got to answer :)
I don`t really have a question for you, just wanted to give my support an say YOU GO GIRL!!
And if you are coming to Norway next year you have to visit Bergen. It`s a beautiful city (when it`s not raining). We just had a visit from the hurricane Hilde and "she" gave us ALOT of rain. Yesterday many cars "drowned". Totally submerged in rainwater. Funny how they always give hurricanes girls name, huh?? My husband says it`s because we are like a hurricanes emotionally, I say it`s because we are strong and powerful like a hurricane. We know what we want and we go for it :) GIRL POWER !!
So I guess there was a question or two in there...
Anyhow... I wish you the best of luck and hope that Chris gets his head on straight and make an honest woman out of you yet :)

Best of whishes
Jill

11/18/2013 9:49pm

Eeeeek! I better reply to you!
Yes it is funny they name them after girls when BOYS start all the trouble.

Juliana Freitas
11/17/2013 7:41am

Hi Juliana,
I don't speak english. I'm brazilian. I live in Rio de Janeiro. Then I write in Portuguese.(escrevi com a ajuda do google tradutor). Conheci a sua linda e comovente história hoje 17/11/2013 e pude ver que realmente milagres eles existem e um deles se chama Juliana Ramos e Chis Medina, eu me comovi com a sua história de superação e AMOR. Parabéns a sua linda família pela dedicação e cuidado. Deixo para você um pedacinho de uma música que aqui do Brasil chamada Paciência do Lenine que diz que a Vida é tão RaRa "Mesmo quando tudo pede um pouco mais de calma
Até quando o corpo pede um pouco mais de alma
A vida não para

Enquanto o tempo acelera e pede pressa
Eu me recuso faço hora vou na valsa
A vida é tão rara." http://www.vagalume.com.br/lenine/paciencia.html
Que Deus abençoe sua vida todos os dias.
bjs
da sua xará (usamos quando a pessoa tem o mesmo nome que o nosso aqui no Brasil). Juliana

Kelly
11/17/2013 12:55pm

I love how your answer to life is be with the man you love! So since you plan on marrying the man of your dreams and as you previously posted want him to be the father of your children...what are your top baby names for a boy and a girl?

Miia
11/19/2013 9:41pm

Greetings from Finland! I saw you and Chris in American Idol couple of years ago and now i started to wonder how you're doing. Better i hope! You guys are lovely couple <3 You are very strong woman, i admire you!

Kyli & Dustin
11/19/2013 11:34pm

Hi Juliana,

First, we wanted to say that you and Chris inspire us. We are a young couple with chronic health conditions and even though your struggle is much different from ours, we can relate to how quickly life can change and how hard it can be to adapt to those changes. We really struggle at times and read your blog often for encouragement and positivity.

Our question for you is:

What advice would you give to other couples who are faced with disabilities or health conditions? What is something you & Chris do to encourage each other?

<3 HUGS!!!

TRACY
11/20/2013 11:23pm

It has been a while since I have been on this site, I am very impressed with all your improvements, one thing I have always wandered about is...will your eye open up eventually or is their a surgery for it? Either way you are a gorgeous girl and I love your spirit and honesty:)

Espen Solvik Kristiansen
11/25/2013 6:08am

Hey Juliana

I am not a doctor or anything, but I came over this video by VICE about people with brain injuries using AMBIEN to activate inactive parts of the brain!

Take a look and keep on living!

Espen, Norway

Bjorn
11/26/2013 4:12pm

Hi, i've just heard from you today about what happend and stuff. I have really much respect for you guys, and watched all your video's.
I'd love to see how your progress is going these days. So I hope there will be a new video soon.

Tess Jansdotter Olsson
11/26/2013 4:30pm

I am so glad to read all your posts here on your blogg =)
I was following the two of you when Chris song "what are Words" hit me the first time in 2011. I just came back from hospital with my dying son Fabian in my arms when I Heard that song the first time on the radio.
My son suffers from NKH and he too are braindamage but from his illness that is progressive.
We had spend 2 weeks in hospital Before we got the testresult from what was wrong.
we were told that he would not survive for very long, maby a month if we were lucky.
I told my husband that I wanted to bring Fabian home to die in the care of our big family. And when he was 2 weeks old we drew the respitory mashine and headed home in a hurry.
When Walking in the door with my Little innocent baby in my arms I Heard Chris song on the radio,
I could just feel the text hit me right in my heart.
Right that moment after the song was finnished I took a stand and that was that I would NEVER EVER give up on my son!
The doctors could tell us whatever they wanted, I just would not listen to them.
Today Fabian is 2,5 years old and doing ok <3
He has a hole lot of seizures caused by his braindamage but he is still Learning new things like now he can lift his arms up in the air on his own.
I have seen how Chris cares for you and he helpes you by letting you do things on your own instead of doing it for you.
I have seen how YOU, sweet Juliana, is determend to learn once again, Everything you once could. like Walking!
That have helped ME so much in how I treat Fabian.
I fore him in small steps to try to do things on his own and he does!
So by this I just want to say...
Thank you for showing me the way and to give me STRENGTH and HOPE that there is a good Life after a disaster.
I truely look up to Chris for being a real man that did not bail when Life did not turn out the way he first thought it would be.
You are one hell of a woman to Catch a good man like that, Juliana.
Lots of love send to you, from Tess Jansdotter Olsson in Sweden <3
Keep on fighting!
I keep you in my prayers every day for the rest of my Life... <3

11/28/2013 12:39pm

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info

Hanna Brodén Andersson
11/29/2013 4:34am

Hallo Juliana! I´m really touched of your story, and inspired and happy about you and your familys determination and love. You and your Life has changed, and are really showing that different is just different not worse. As a physiotherapist and mental trainer (in Sweden) I want you to know that almost eeverything is possible - just keep trying, have patience and look upon the things you can´t do as future goals. Cherish the things you can do, and let people love you. You are a wonderful person! What are your Dreams for the future?
Hugs from Sweden

Lena
11/29/2013 4:40am

Hei juliana, i hope you the best life can give you. And that chis marrid you soon, he is so lucky to have such a strong girl and he better go four it soon. :)

Therese
11/29/2013 3:13pm

Hi dear Juliana! Im from Sweden! Just want to say that you and Chris inspired me.. Also has a severe disability, I know how it is ... You're a fighter girl .. Love you!! Hug Therese

Emelie
11/29/2013 5:28pm

Hi Julianna, I have been Reading your blog for a while, and you and chris are really cute. I KNOW you are a rike model for many people. You are so strong. I have never seen someone so strong. Really Julianna are really the best girl ive ever seen.

Emelie
12/01/2013 6:42pm

Oh my good! I love your blogg. Keep doing it so I can survive :)
Love from sweden

Bruno
12/02/2013 2:40pm

Dear Juliana,

I am from Brazil, i don´t know if you have heard about my country, but there´s a lot of people here which read you blog...your life and example shows to us how strong you are and that hope exists! I am your fan, really, your life history makes me think a lot of things about my life, and specially about love! The true love!
Thanks for bless me with your blog, i hope see you getting better day after day...

hugs,

Bruno

divers
12/08/2013 10:46pm

best wishes for you. from china

Renea
12/11/2013 10:36pm

I just wanted to say you have come a longgggg way baby.. i have been keeping up with u for years. You have a great man, and family. I am sure u are very thankful for the people in ur life. You are a very lucky lady. I hope u continue to improve. I hope that things become easier for you. I cant wait to see the blog from you when you and chris are engaged. I cant wait to see the blog from wedding day. And then the beautiful lucky children. You deserve nothing but the best. U r so truly an inspiration.

12/25/2013 6:49am

Great, This specific net webpage is seriously thrilling and enjoyment to learn. I’m an enormous fan from the subjects mentioned.

04/13/2014 8:17pm

Organic fabrics like linen made household fabrics have been developed within the overall turn to help the environment. At the beginning of this switch to nature we started to understand that the environment cannot nurture us forever if we keep up our harmful behavior.

I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your site. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site.

05/19/2014 5:58am

I like it.

You do such a great job! Keep it up.

06/07/2014 9:45am

Information Technology greatly effecting on our lives. We should work with focus and attention to make better future in our interest related field to get better gain in upcoming life.

07/31/2014 1:40am

Your have feel to promote your communication skill and to create the ability of writing own essay. The best essay writing company is more help to develop your skills in the writing performance. The information can be clearly explained by the students.

08/04/2014 10:59pm

I am sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other related posts just to find what I was looking for. Many thanks!