Tomorrow, on New Year’s Eve this year Chris is going to play a show at Night Games right here in Oak Forest. It’s going to be a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to it. I really hope to see as many of you there as possible. After this show Chris is leaving for a pretty long time… (I will save my complaints about THAT for other blogs…) for now I hope this is the best night.
I do have other resolutions for myself too. Here are some things that I am going to try to accomplish this year: Like way too many people, I want to lose weight. I’m talking like 60 pounds. Then I would be at my pre-accident weight! I plan on being overall HEALTHIER! Sound good to everyone? I mean, I already love fruits and vegetables, so I’m covered there. I just can’t have TOO much overall or I’ll run into the OTHER resolution! And with all that extra weight gone PLUS being healthier, I could basically take on the world!!
I asked some of the people closest to me what their resolutions were and they said this (girls THEN boys of course):
· Mommy: “To start writing again.”
· Cris: “To be more organized, so I can spend more time with our family. We have a lot of great things happening next year!”
· Ms. Knick: “To concentrate on my health and fitness and be skinny by the end of 2014!”
· Cheyenne: “To prioritize and not take on more than I can handle. Oh, and eat healthier too.
· Allie: “To get a 4.0 GPA.”
· Delaney: “To perform to the best of my ability in my school play.”
· Mackenzie: “To be the best at my next band concert.”
· Michelle: “To try to stop worrying so much about things I cannot change and be grateful for what I DO have, every day.”
· Charlene: “To be healthier, to smile even MORE, and to be the best fiancée ever!!”
· Chris: “To be a better version of myself and become the person I feel I should be.”
· Daddy: “To start going to church.”
· Donnie: “To have a more positive outlook.”
· Adam: “Mine is to help you get in as good of shape as possible. And help you enjoy it and make you realize your health is the most important thing in your life! Don’t worry. We will just continue how we r going now: Some gym time, and eating and drinking a little better.”
(Oh great. I’m in for it now)
· Dylan: “To learn something new and to move in with my Fiancée.”
· Kenny: “To work hard for my new family and save $1,000 a month.”
· Kyle: “To make All-Conference for varsity baseball and football.”
· Christopher: “To make the varsity football team as a sophomore.”
· Craig: “To have an operating business.”
· Mike Schick: “To be successful.”
Ok, so you knew this was coming, in fact you even know WHY this was coming…I love to read comments!! Ummmm yeah so tell me, what is YOUR New Year’s Resolution?