Picture
So I’ve been thinking a little about the “perfect world” and HOPEFULLY the future.

It would be a place where there’s no war, but everyone is truly happy. Even if it to become happy we needed help.  For example, the chances of marijuana being legal in the future are really good!  No Im not a drug addict BUT it has been proven to help many things, including a brain injury.  When something helps me it makes me happy!!

And picture this: balloons EVERYWHERE.  Like people just let them loose all the time! Now I really want people to think about this like me, because I want it to happen and think it can.  Ok, not just “random no reason for them” balloons but what if…we put money in them!? No, Really!  Say you have an extra ten bucks… put it in a balloon!   Its extra to you but to the person that FINDS a balloon with ten bucks, the money is cool but the finding it is COOLER!  That could make someone’s day! Then say, about 2 out of every 20 balloons have MORE money in them.

Now this idea may be stretching it but I SAY, enough of this presidency in our country!! Let’s instead have kings and queens! That’s WAY cooler!!  All of this stuff is within or control even if its strange.  I say we just DO all this stuff or at least SOME stuff to make our world closer to perfect. I mean, it’s for us, right? I think we just can. (At least the balloon thing.) WE GOT THIS. We really can do it!

But tell me, would YOU want to live in my “perfect world”?

Comments

Heather
07/31/2014 1:21pm

That sounds nice! I like the way you think!

08/03/2014 1:54pm

WHY DOESNT ANYONE EVER RESPOND TO MY RESPONSES?somtimes,people ask questions.and I answer them...

08/05/2014 3:52pm

including this one,I see...

07/31/2014 1:24pm

i would love it if obama was not president no more..kings and queens sounds great..and no more taxes.lol..your the sweetest juliana

Mike
07/31/2014 1:27pm

I like your idea, but how would one just become King or Queen? The United States doesn't have a royal lineage, so who would we choose? Would we have an election? Would people have to fight for the position?

07/31/2014 1:57pm

just like before,youd be BORN into the position.which means...lets see...davebook queen...yep,Id be ueen

Mom
07/31/2014 2:31pm

Since you already ARE Facebook queen...doesn't that mean you already have that part of your Perfect World?!?
YEAH QUEEN JULIANA!!!

Dylan
07/31/2014 1:47pm

I reallY like your blog juli I think your on to something. The world needs more people with ideas like that

07/31/2014 1:50pm

yeah!!

08/19/2014 3:08pm

Dylan,another reason you like the blog is cause it was YOUR idea,thanks!

Connie
07/31/2014 2:05pm

Love this one Juli! You've got some great ideas!

Christina
07/31/2014 2:22pm

Thats such an awesome idea, on both. I would love to find a balloon with money in it. Or to see someone happy that they found money. Kings and Queens would be cool. Nice idea!

Tiffany
07/31/2014 2:32pm

I think thats a great idea Juliana!! If someone is in need for money, like a homeless person or a kid that wants candy, they can go on adventures and find money. Also, with the Kings and Queens idea, thats a good resolution for most of Americas problems. Props to you!

daddy
07/31/2014 2:37pm

I think you must have grabbed some of that "Legal" Wacky Tabacky before you wrote this..hahaha..But my perfect world would be if We can make Millions of Replica Juliana's Around the World and have them walk around with balloons that either have Money or joints in them.What a wonderful World it would be

Sandy Armendaris
07/31/2014 5:08pm

I like that Idea toooo!!!

08/11/2014 12:27pm

come on now daddy.would I REALLY need some "wacky tabacki" to write something like that?and why do you have legal in quotes?

kendra
08/23/2014 10:01pm

Chris you crack me up, I am laughing so hard my dog is barking at me !!!

Ellyn
07/31/2014 2:44pm

Juli,

I love your ideas and I'm going to do the balloon idea soon and let Brady and Hailey let them go. Hailey might cry because she just loves balloons. :-) I Would love to pay it forward by having someone find money in a balloon! Love the King and Queen ideatoo! You are AWESOME! ;-)

07/31/2014 6:01pm

its just too bad you wouldnt get to see the peoples reaction thats the case with anyone.kinda the point.you just figure

Christine DiPino
07/31/2014 3:09pm

That would be a perfect world. Buuuut arent you already FB queen?? There is someone here in CT that hides money a few times every week...he posts on twitter a hint and people go find it. Sometimes $20 sometimes $100 or more. The people that find are excited and happy. If only there were more people out there with thoughts like you...I only hope one day it will be a perfect world. Love your thoughts! And yes I would love to live in your perfect world as long as you are our queen!!!! 👸👸👸👸

08/08/2014 12:55pm

aw,well thank you and thank you.and what that guy does is a really cool idea.maybe I should do that...

Vickey Lynn
07/31/2014 4:55pm

I would DEFINITELY want to live in your perfect! It sounds AWESOME!!!

07/31/2014 5:43pm

why thankk you!I would want to too:)

Kay
07/31/2014 5:45pm

Lots of balloons being set free in air = suffocation to Dolphins and other Marine life.

dee
07/31/2014 6:17pm

I am in your worldd.love you jules

Charlene
07/31/2014 6:46pm

I serioulsy love this idea Juli!! Great blog. I would love to live like that. Just because there are also so much people out there who needs happiness

Lisa
07/31/2014 7:50pm

Hey Juli!! Love the ballon idea, especially if the obey hit into the hands if peeps who really need it! I think you'd make an awesome Queen considering you have such a genuinely lovely mind, heart & soul!

Cleverie
07/31/2014 8:38pm

Yes! Love it! The balloons are an awesome idea!!

Jill
08/01/2014 4:49am

Really cool ideas Juliana. Love this blog!

Leda
08/01/2014 6:03am

I think we should have a Juliana inspired "money filled balloon releasing get together". Everyone can put whatever amount they'd like to contribute inside the balloon along with a note that says "inspired by Juliana Ramos". We could all meet up at a park or any open area and release the balloons as a whole group. The only thing that would stink would be if the balloons get stuck in trees....but then again, that could change the old saying of "money doesn't grow on trees".... just a thought.

08/01/2014 12:09pm

yeah!lets do that!who cares if hey et stuck in trees?

Smith
08/01/2014 7:30am

When the balloons pop all over animals eat them and get sick and die. And world with no animals does not sound very happy and perfect to me. Although your idea has amazing sweetness behind it, maybe find a different way to spread the love. :)

sarah
08/01/2014 8:36am

Hello juli hope you are as well sorry my review but I wonder if you think of doing eye surgery to open or not apologize for the question I know the blog has nothing on it but it's just curiosity even hope you understand my English and intenda what I mean .. bjs good health peace and happiness. .....

08/01/2014 9:41am

I actually HAVE had some kind of surgery on my eye before that obviusly didnt work but maybe in the future another one.they might be better then...

Heather
08/01/2014 8:43am

Love the balloon idea...definitely need to get this idea in motion...set up a facebook page for it and get it in motion...:)

aline
08/01/2014 11:12am

Olá juli tudo bem? Só queria te dizer que sinto falta dos seus vídeos no YouTube..beijos

08/01/2014 1:35pm

My wish would be for a better world if everyone was nicer and more thoughtful. Juli, you do contribute to being a very thoughtful person. Just think how many paintings you have done for gifts, and friendship. You make a lot of people happy, including me.

maria
08/01/2014 7:27pm

Hi Juliana,

Love your blog! Please keep posting! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Sending you a big hug!

PS. Sat 8/2 is my birthday. I'd love a little birthday greeting from you on facebook, if possible. You are one of my favorite people. I pray for you all the time! Thank you so much! XO

Love,
Maria Therese

ryan-leigh
08/02/2014 6:48pm

I think if all the world leaders smoked some marijuana there would be no more wars... just arguments over who would go and get the pizza!
So bring on the new world order Juliana, I'm in!

Bianca
08/02/2014 7:25pm

No, Juliana... Please think in another thing than balloons, because ballons kill a lot of dolphins and other sea creatures every year. :(

Or... what if we tie the balloons in different places (with the money inside), instead of let them fly?

Your perfect world seems to be very fun and colorful! :) I'd live in it.

08/03/2014 1:49pm

so youre in with the balloon trleasing?no?

Bianca
08/04/2014 5:10pm

I loved your idea... I just don't want the balloons flying around alone out there.

What makes your father's idea the best: your replicas + the balloons would make the best gift ever! :)

Christina (Nina) Raymond
08/04/2014 7:56pm

Hi Juliana,
Please try (if you haven't) Active Isolated Stretching and Strengthening: Mattes Method (www.stretchingusa.com) Aaron Mattes has helped many (even spinal cord injury who were told they would never walk again) walk and go beyond their doctors and patients imagination. As a massage therapist/personal trainer, it is my primary modality of treating, patients, preventing and rehabilitating injury/surgery. Also keep free of any fragranced products (outside of high quality essential oils)...they are endocrine (hormone) disruptors, neurological inhibitors and immune suppressors..air fresheners, fragrance in laundry products (tide, gain, bounce, downy, drier sheets) and personal care products. They effect the brain and make many feel anxious, or in a stupor, also effect muscle control and neuropathy. If you are ever in Florida, I'll be happy to volunteer a few hours with you and guarantee you will notice some improvement...also you may call Aaron Mattes for a reference (of my abilities). The Chinese have a saying "If you keep something true and helpful from someone, it is like lying to them". That is why I took on AIS as my second career (I am a botanist/plant ecologist) after Aaron Mattes helped me in just 2 hour treatment after 20 years of humpback posture from 4 whiplash accidents. He doesn't accept the word "NEVER". Thanks of your time Juliana...! Always remember to exhale upon effort...whether getting out of a chair, lifting something or whenever exerting yourself...it will feel easier and prevent straining tight muscles. Depending where you live, I travel sometimes...I could treat you at your home base! (Can only take on fragrance free patients..cuz I am very chemical sensitive).

Michelle
08/05/2014 1:41pm

Hi Juliana. Your world sounds fab. My daughter, who is 5, absolutely loves balloons, so seeing her happy face looking at the balloons, would also make me happy. Living in a world where everything is money orientated, it would be kind of cool to find a balloon with money in. It would help when times are hard. I would happily receive an invite to be part of your world xx

Chris Medina
08/08/2014 2:37pm

I think your perfect world is pretty fun! I think balloons are cool. And if they are floating that means a ton of helium, so I'm sure there would be a ton of funny sounding people with blue lips walking around! Ha! Any way, it sounds fantastic, generous, and elegant (kings and queens and all) except... The people who watch Game of a Thrones might disagree. Hahaha! I love it!

Farida
08/08/2014 5:15pm

Hey

I just wanted to say how your story has inspired me and your song 'what are words' is the best song.

The words in the song have great meanings and you have been great with Juliana.

I wish Juliana all the best with her recovery

08/09/2014 9:27am

hi Chris:)hmmmm...I didnt think about the balloons being helium,and people's voices being funny.that's a HILARIOUS point.

08/10/2014 2:42pm

hmmm...Chris,lets see-I did not think about the balloons beingfilled with helium and lots of people talking funny but thats a HILARIOUS idea!

Sarah Mitchell
08/11/2014 8:37am

Hahaha! Juli your perfect world is crazy. And awesome. Totally on board with the balloon idea as long as they're made of something biodegradable so they don't make a mess wherever they land/pop. The first thing I thought if when you said kings and queens was Game of Thrones and I was like HELL NO! But then I remembered England has a queen and they seem to be doing all right. And of course you know I agree with the legalization of pot!! Only thing I would add to this perfect world is that Portillo's is open 24 hours.

08/11/2014 1:00pm

on tht note-you can writ your on blog

08/15/2014 8:22am

Alexandra
08/18/2014 4:43am

Greetings from Sweden! What a cute picture of you! It's been incredible to follow your recovery, and you seem like such a strong and fun lady. You've come so far it seems like nothing can stop you and it is truly inspiring. xoxo Alexandra

08/21/2014 11:55am

i'm not familiar with "game of thrones", but i would take the idea of kings and queens a step further to make everyone kings and queens of their own houses, but no one ruling over anyone else, only ruling over their own lives! :) i love the idea of finding creative ways of sharing and blessing people, that is absolutely beautiful! And cannabis should totally be available, hemp can be made into almost anything and MJ also has so many healing properties.. i've seen videos of children who go from having crazy amounts of seizures (even having to wear a helmet all day for protection) to being able to lead normal lives.. truly a miracle plant! ♡

Elena
08/25/2014 6:54pm

I love the idea of the balloons to reach somebody and make their day brighter! I used to write little inspirational messages in folded colored paper and leave them behind in park benches for strangers to find. I would love the idea of a world where people cared for each other more and would show more heart. I like the way you think!

09/18/2014 2:33am

very nice and very wonderful site and work. i like this sound and l listen regularly.